6-Port Multi-Provider Module with RJ45
The Primex Multi-Provider Module offers telephone/fax termination points and an integrated RJ45 jack for security system line seizure. Additional test/input and output jacks are provided.
This module supports up to 6 outlets. The rugged frame features pushpin installation for quick connectivity in Primex in-premise enclosures.
They extend the networking functionality of the connected home in SFU and MDU applications while providing effective cable management.
• Four RJ11 and one 4-pair 110 IDC input jacks.
• Six 4-pair 110 IDC’s for output provide robust signal distribution.
• RJ45 jack (dip switch) allows alarm auto-dialing access to line 1.
• Easily and securely installed with four push pins into Primex in-premise enclosures (P2100, P3000, P4200, PR1500, PR2300).
• Wiring: 568A
• UL1863 – Communication Circuit Accessory