8-Port Cat6 Tool-less Gateway Termination Module
The Primex 8-Port Tool-less Gateway Termination Module is designed to connect quickly and easily without the need for punchdown tools. The signal is simply patched from the source to the desired outlet.
This CAT6 modules support up to 8 outlets and are designed with tool-less IDCs. The rugged frame features pushpin installation for quick connectivity in Primex in-premise enclosures.
They extend the networking functionality of the connected home in SFU and MDU applications while providing effective cable management.
• Six RJ45 and two RJ14 data input jacks and eight 4-pair 4-pair tooless IDC’s for output provide robust data and voice distribution.
• Easily and securely installed with four push pins into Primex in-premise enclosures (P2100, P3000, P4200, PR1500, PR2300).
• Simplified cross connect signal distribution for effective cable management of the connected home.
• Color coded ports to simplify plug and play installation.
• Wiring: 568A and 568B
• UL1863 – Communication Circuit Accessory