Connectorized Fiber Terminal (CFT)
Wave Fiber product line offers a versatile and cost-effective solution for residential and multi-use network deployments.
Connectorized Fiber Terminals (CFT) come with pre-terminated fiber assemblies that speed up the installation process. These products are ideal for installation into main equipment rooms, secondary equipment rooms or demarcation locations.
- External mounting brackets allow for quick and easy deployment.
- Compact form factor helps to fit the product in space sensitive locations.
- Separate the service side and the customer side by utilizing the built-in service separator.
- Built using high-quality, UV-protected, engineered plastic, providing long lasting fiber protection in demanding weather conditions as well as within indoor environments.
- Offered in a variety of lengths and fiber counts, provides the ideal solution for a range of applications.
- Designed and manufactured in North America.
- Snap lock lid with additional 216-tool security bolt provides secure access.
- Fiber optic cable and connectors meet or exceed GR20 and GR326 respectively.