Shelf Mounting System (SMS)
The patented Primex Shelf Mounting System (SMS) extends the mounting functionality of the Primex Verge P2100, P3000, P4200, P6300, and PR1500 Media Distribution Enclosures.
It provides 3.5” of mounting depth in the interior of the MDE and holds bulkier and heavier components securely with the mounting tape and pushpins.
The shelf also compartmentalizes service providers for discrete access (Service Divider Kit). It slots easily into the standardized hole mounting pattern of the Verge MDE series.
Available individually, as a Service Divider pack, or in bulk.
- Rigid internal component mount for Verge MDE line (P2100/P3000/P4200, P6300, PR1500) supports heavy/oversize components up to 5.5lbs.
- Dual shelves act as a divider between service providers.
- Slots into standard hole mounting pattern allowing for quick and easy installation.
- High quality engineered plastic made in North America for long-lasting component mounting.
- Lightweight and easy to install with snap-in pushpins.