Single-Line Inline DSL Filter
The Primex Inline Filter connects between the wall jack and voice device (e.g. phone, fax, answering machine, Caller ID) providing a single filtered jack.
Primex in-line DSL filters eliminate all erratic impedance from telephone equipment that interferes with DSL communications.
• Compatible with ADSL, ADSL2+, VDSL2 to 30 MHz (Data Only)
• Complies with Part 68 of the FCC Rules and the requirements adoptedby the ACTA
• ANSI T1. 421
• Material is flame retardant thermoplastic compliant with UL 94V-0
• Filter topology: 2-pole low pass
• Contacts (plug and jacks) minimum 50 microinch of gold and nickel
• Customer installable