SOHO Access 24″ Metal Panel
The Primex SOHO Access™ wall-mount Enclosures offer a high degree of flexibility, supporting a variety of wired applications in fiber and copper networks. Constructed of light-weight aluminum, they are available with either a solid or vented door, and include a fire- retardant plywood backer board to host network equipment. An assortment of knockouts on four sides and the back make connections easy.
The Enclosure is designed to protect an assortment of passive and active network components, and serve as a transition point from outdoors to indoors.
• 24” x 16” fire-retardant plywood backer board
• Ground bar with feed-through studs
• Assortment of 1.9” and 2.5” diameter knockouts on four sides and back
• Special knockout pattern on top matches Calix 761 and Adtran TA380 outdoor ONT cabinets
• Solid door and vented door models
• Door is easily removed for ease of installation
• Vented door model includes two louvered vents to install in knockouts for improved circulation
• Two cover latches, with 216 tool screws and padlock hasps
• Mounting tabs top and bottom for easy hanging
• Optional power kit fits either model – outlet and cover not included, to allow compliance with local codes