The Primex Cat6 Patch Panels feature rugged metal construction and rolled edges to eliminate flexing while providing reliable connectivity.
Rear input connectors are 110 IDC, front output jacks are RJ-45. Connectors can be wired in either 568A or 568B configurations.
The 12-port Cat6 panel (135-0242) includes a bracket for wall mounting while the others fit in a standard 19” rack.
The 12-port blank patch panel (135-0200) accepts all SpeedStar™ Modular Jacks (Copper, Fiber and Coax) and includes an integrated cable management bracket.
• Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 performance specifications
• Supports bandwidth beyond 250 MHz
• Write-on label and number designations provide easy identification
• Rear cable management bar provides cable strain relief
• Multiple cable tie locations facilitate cable dressing