Verge MDE Lock Kits
Primex offers two types of secure locking systems for Verge P2100, P3000, P4200, P6300 and PR1500 Media Distribution Enclosures.
The Key Lock Kit provides secure, limited access via either single (P2100), double (P3000/P4200/PR1500), or triple(P6300) key locks.
The Hex Lock Kit limits access via either a single (P2100), double (P3000/P4200/PR1500), or triple (P6300) hex lock that requires a 5/8” can wrench for access.
Both styles of locks serve to limit end-user access effectively.
• Two styles of locks available (Hex and Key) for different applications.
• Key lock provides secure, restricted access to enclosures.
• Hex lock restricts access while allowing standard hex tool to be used.
• PR1500 lock kits come with snap in lock comb for variable locking depth to accommodate different drywall and equipment sizes.
• Minimal tools required for for ease of installation.
• Key locks come with 90° and 180° rotation stops