66M Series Connecting Block
The Primex 66M Series Connecting Block System is used in equipment rooms or in remote and intermediate wiring closets to connect voice or data wiring to customer premise equipment.
Blocks are molded with quick-connect 66-type clips for ease of installation and proven termination reliability.
• Molded from flame retardant thermoplastic
• Standard 66-type connector clips, 4 clips x 50 rows
• A66M1-25 contains 50 rows with four connected clips in each, for a total of 25 pairs capacity
• A66M1-25 includes one 25-pair designation strip
• A66M1-50 contains 50 rows, but two separate pairs of clips in each, for a total of 50 pairs capacity
• A66M1-50 includes two 25-pair designation strips
• Requires industry-standard 66 block termination tool for punchdown