Fiber Transition Case (FTC)
The Primex Fiber Transition Case (FTC) is an efficient and adaptable solution for storing up to 3’ of fiber drop cable and a simplex connector. The FTC is ideal for test points, Fiber-to-the-desk, and repair splices.
In the footprint of a standard wall outlet, this enclosure offers splice holders on each side and an optional external adapter mount for tight-space applications.
(Fiber pigtails are optional)
- Up to 3’ of fiber drop cable management with a protective lid.
- Ports hold a simplex connector on each end.
- Single fusion splice holders.
- Break-off tabs allow for scalability for up to two entry/exit ports.
- Optional side mount for external adapter use in applications with limited space.
- Optical wall outlet capability.
- Available in PVC for outside use in Primex enclosures or ABS for inside stand-alone use.