Network Switches – PXU Series
Primex’s PXU Network Switch Series provide Gigabit, PoE+ plug-and-play connectivity of IP components within Primex SOHO Pro™ media panels.
These simple, secure, unmanaged switches come in three 8-port configurations for a range of applications: 8-port network, 4-port PoE+/4-port network, 8-port PoE+.
The unique hook-based mounting system and front-facing connections allow for quick and easy installation in seconds.
• Quick and easy installation and unmanaged Gigabit operation provide a robust, easy to deploy plug-and-play IP platform.
• 3 models: 8-port network, 4-port network/4-port PoE+, or 8-port PoE+, to support a range of applications.
• Unique hook-based mounting system allows full installation (mounted, connected, & powered) in seconds.
• Front-facing RJ45 connectors, power connection and status LEDs for easy access and operation.
• Three operational modes: standard, VLAN, and extended for secure, discrete, or longer range networking management.
• PoE+ solutions provide a max output power of 120W across all eight ports enabling delivery of up to 60W (Hybrid Model) and 120W (full PoE+ model).
• No additional clips, clamps or mounting brackets needed for installation in Primex SOHO Pro™ media panels, saving money on parts and labor.
• 3-Year Warranty and IEEE 802.3 compliant for reliability.