Fiber Splice Trays
The Primex Fiber Splice Trays offer secure, efficient management of 12-24 fibers within Primex Wave outside plant enclosures.
Easily stacked and scalable, these sturdy trays protect fiber bend radius across a range of splicing applications.
The 12 and 24 trays hold fusion splices, while the universal tray holds, single fusion, mechanical or ribbon fiber.
The trays are ideal for MDU applications where splicing is required between outdoor and indoor fiber.
- 12 and 24 tray options for small or large fiber runs.
- Universal splice tray with snap in splice clips for single fusion, ribbon or mechanical splicing applications.
- Fiber channels securely hold and route fiber while protecting bend radius.
- Stackable design allows for on-demand scaling up of application requirements.
- Tension-hinged trays stay open while routing fiber for easy access and installation.
- Quick release splice mount allows for rapid removal and installation of Primex splice trays within OSP enclosures.
- Clear covers allow for touchless fiber inspection.
- High-quality engineered plastic made in North America for long-lasting protection.
- UL-listed and industry-standardized for reliable implementation.