Fiber Transition Case 2 (FTC2)
The Primex Fiber Transition Case 2 (FTC2) is a compact, elegant transition point for storing up to 3’ of fiber drop cable and a simplex connector. It’s ideal for test points, fiber-to-the-desk, and repair splices within a residence.
This low-profile, aesthetically-pleasing enclosure conveniently fits over the footprint of standard wall outlets or within Primex SOHO Pro™ Media Panels. Splice holders and adapter mounts on each side and an externally accessible adapter mount for tight-space applications provides true versatility for FTTH installations.
• Indoor fiber termination case that safely and efficiently stores up to 3’ of fiber slack.
• Versatile mounting in either Primex SOHO Pro™ Media Panels or on-wall over a standard gang box or mud ring.
• Low-profile design fits seamlessly into residential settings with minimal visual impact.
• Four simplex fiber adapter, and two splice mounting locations for versatile installation.
• Splice Clip compatible with fusion, ribbon, or mechanical splices.
• Break-off tabs provide flexibility for most FTTX installations.
• Available adapter/splice holder allows scaling for up to two fibers.
• Shuttered adapter version allows customer fiber access without opening enclosure.
• Tamper-resistant cover to restrict access.
• Mounting hardware included for Media Panel or gang box.