Rackmount Fiber Distribution Frame (FDF)
The Primex Rackmount Fiber Distribution Frame (FDF) terminates 24-48 fibers for central office applications.
Ideal for small and medium-sized business fiber and MDU installation, the FDF provides simple, front access cable management in a compact chassis.
It fits 19” and 23″racks and offers dual 12-fiber splice trays with optional pre-installed adapters.
- 24-fiber central office solution for business fiber and MDU applications.
- Front-accessible fiber management in compact design fits 19” and 23″ cabinets
- 1RU scalable up to 48 fibers with LC connectors, 2RU scalable up to 96 fibers with LC connectors.
- Dual 12-fiber stacking splice trays for compact and managed cable pathways.
- Ample internal cable storage for clean, bend radius-protected cable management.
- Optional factory-installed SC/APC adapters for reduced installation time.
- Rugged, durable metal chassis.