Raised Cable Cradle
The Primex Raised Cable Cradle securely routes and holds cables within a Wave OSP enclosure. The raised platform provides bend-sensitive entry via the grommet into the enclosure to maintain the integrity of the signal.
Standard cable-ties or Primex mounting tape can be used for affixing cables and it installs quickly and easily with a single screw.
• Easily installs in Primex Wave outside plant enclosures for secure routing and bundling of cables.
• Prevents excessive cable bends at grommet entry to maintain signal integrity.
• Concave cradle to safely protect and route cabling.
• Large tie-down brackets are for use with array of standard cable tie sizes or Primex mounting tape.
• Elevated entry height offers secure, bend-protecting pathway for cabling.
• Cost efficient alternative to bulkier cable cradles.
• High-strength PVC polymer offers long-lasting, secure cable protection.