Tool-less Cat6 Jack
Primex tool-less Cat6 data jacks provide performance that exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 channel/link and component standards.
The unique tool-less installation design provides consistent, reliable, and easy wire termination. IDC with tool-less toggle connections aid in maintaining maximum Category 6 performance, providing a tight connection and improved cable retention.
Works with both standard and SpeedStar™ wall plates.
• Unique housing design allows mounting in both SpeedStar™ and standard keystone wall plates
• Tool-less toggle eliminates individual wire punch-down and provides consistent IDC termination
• Unique “dual-toggle” design helps preserve wire twist during assembly
• 568A and 568B color-coded label for easy wire identification
• 1 Gigabit performance without punchdown termination
• Jack installs easily from rear of wall plate
• Complies with TIA 1096 (formerly Part 68 of FCC Rules)
• Flame retardant (UL 94V-0)
• Optional assorted Speedstar™ color-coded bezels
• Listed to UL 1863 Communications Circuit Assembly
• No extra parts or trimming required for wire termination