Triple Play Combo Module
The Primex Triple Play Combo Module (CMC6/V4/S4) offers space-saving efficiency for voice, data and coaxial passive connectivity applications.
It includes a 1×4 coax splitter for quick connectivity by MSO’s and integrators. The splitter is purpose-built to meet DOCSIS 3.1 and MOCA 2.5 standards. It also includes four RJ45 data input jacks and four 4-pair 110 IDC’s for output and 1×4 IDC voice termination.
It installs quickly and easily with pushpins in Primex SOHO Pro™ Media Panels.
• Features Cat6 data and voice board as well as SCTE compliant coax inputs/outputs for high-speed, versatile applications.
• 1×4 1675MHz splitter optimized for MOCA 2.5 and DOCSIS 3.1 applications.
• Four RJ45 data input jacks and four 4-pair 110 IDC’s for output provide robust data and voice distribution.
• Easily and securely installed with four pushpins for multi-orientation installation.
• Simplified plug and play connectivity supports applications with transferable connections.
• Fits Primex Media Panels: PR1500, P2100, P3000, P4200, P6300
• TIA/EIA 568A and B termination for voice and data.
• UL-Listed to UL1863.