The Primex Keystone Jack Crimping Tools provide high grade field installation, repair and maintenance of Cat5e/6 cabling.
Available in 90 or 180 degrees, these crimping tools ensure quick and consistent connectorization for standard cable diameters. The rugged housing with replaceable cutters, seat, cut and terminate eight wires cleanly.
• Available in 90 or 180 degrees for a range of keystone installation applications.
• Hard plastic grip and leveraged cutter to help reduce chance of repetitive strain injury.
• Ruggedized metal to ensure long-lasting use.
• Replaceable cutting component to extend life of tool.
• Works with all Primex keystone jacks.