Tool-less CAT6A Keystone and SpeedStar Jacks
SOHO Pro tool-less Cat6A data jacks provide performance that exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 channel/link and component standards.
These jacks provide ultra high-speed connections for residential and mixed use applications.
The unique tool-less installation design provides consistent, reliable, and easy wire termination. IDC with tool-less toggle connections aid in maintaining maximum Category 6A performance, providing a tight connection and improved cable retention.
Works with standard keystone and SpeedStar wall plates.
- Unique housing design allows mounting in both standard keystone and SpeedStar wall plates.
- Tool-less toggle eliminates individual wire punch-down and provides consistent IDC termination.
- Unique “dual-toggle’ design helps preserve wire twist during assembly.
- 568A/B color-coded label for easy wire identification.
- 1 Gigabit performance without punchdown termination.
- Jack installs easily from rear of wall plate or in SOHO Pro 24-Port Blank Patch Panels.
- Complies with TIA 1096 (formerly Part 68 of FCC Rules).
- Flame retardant (UL 94V-0).
- Optional assorted SpeedStar color-coded bezels.
- Listed to UL1863 Communications Circuit Assembly.
- No extra parts or trimming required for wire termination.