Microduct Termination Port
The Primex Microduct Termination Port provides strain relief for standard 8.5mm and 10mm microduct. This system threads through the knockout position of Primex in-wall Media Distribution Enclosures with minimal effort.
The sealing ring can be adjusted for a range of microduct diameters and to facilitate the passthrough of microduct into the MDE for storage.
The ruggedized unit can be installed in upward or downward facing positions to manage access to the sealing ring. It’s compatible with Primex MDE’s: PR1500, P2100, P3000, P4200 and P6300.
- Nylon fastener securely holds microduct ranging from diameters 8.5mm to 10mm.
- All nylon construction with TPE glands resists saltwater, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease and common solvents.
- Five part design that includes lock nut, washer, body, seal and nut provides strong, tight, liquid-resistant seal.
- Ruggedized, sealed casing for securely holding microduct.
- IP68-rated for NEMA applications.
- Fits Primex PR1500, P2100, P3000, P4200 and P6300.