P1000MFSC Service Divider
The Primex Wave P1000MFSC Service Dividers are mid-size 12 or 24 fiber splice and connect enclosures ideal for FTTH MDU applications.
The integrated Splice Tray and service divider (available in right or left hinging) allows for the efficient and protected connection and management of up 24 fiber applications.
Several models available: 12/24 fibers, right- or left-hinged dividers, etc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application)
- Low-profile enclosure with up to 24 fiber splice, storage and connection within a Fiber Tray for FTTH applications.
- Available with left- or right-hinging service divider system.
- Secure integrated fiber management via SC/APC adapters and Fusion Splice Tray.
- Integrated ratchet cable spool allows for quick and easy slack storage release of outgoing cables without disconnection.
- Pre-connectorized with single mode G.652.D fiber model to splice with incoming fiber.
- Snap lock and closure provide secure service provider access 24/7.
- High quality UV-protected PVC made in North America for long-lasting fiber protection in demanding weather conditions.
- Four robust one-inch ports with grommets for protected fiber entry and exit.
- External wall and pole mounting brackets allow for quick and easy deployment.
- UL-listed and industry-standardized for easy implementation.