SOHO Pro™ PR2300 Media Panel
The Primex SOHO Pro™ PR2300 Brownfield WiFi transparent media panel forms the centerpiece of the connected home. It provides a centralized distribution point for the components and services that make today’s homes smart.
Its flexible design provides a convenient, secure, enclosure for installing and distributing broadband and smart home services within residential premises.
Freestanding or wall-mounted, the installer-friendly PR2300 is ideal for fiber retrofits where no existing in-wall solution exists.
It can be preloaded for quick plug-and-play installation with Primex keystones (Cat5e, Cat6/6a, coax, fiber).
Learn about our drop-and-go enclosures for simplifying installations.
• WiFi transparent, engineered plastic delivers up to 15x more WiFi pass-through than metal alternatives.
• Holds all the cabling and active (modem, ONT, USP), and passive (cable management clips/spools, modules) components in a compact, stylized housing.
• Quick and easy component installation using Primex’s patented Rail Mounting Brackets (RMB).
• Easily centralize smart home services anywhere within the residence via wall mount or free-standing placement.
• Low-profile, aesthetically-pleasing design blends with decor.
• Protective, decorative fins prevent customers from placing spillables on top of enclosure.
• Keystone adapters on sides allow for simple network plug and play functionality.
• Passive cooling via venting ensures equipment remains within operating temperature limits.
• Easy access lids feature snap-in handles that blend into the design and add venting. Simple locking mechanism on the handles limits end-user access.
• UL/ULC Listed