Verge PR2300 Media Distribution Enclosure
The Primex Verge PR2300 Brownfield Media Distribution Enclosure provides a clean, low-profile, easy-to-install central location for bringing smart home applications retroactively into SFU/MDU’s and small business.
Freestanding or wall-mounted, the installer-friendly Verge PR2300 is ideal for fiber retrofits where no existing in-wall solution exists.
It can be preloaded for quick plug-and-play installation with Primex keystones (Cat5e, Cat6/6a, coax, fiber).
- Holds all the cabling and active (modem, ONT, USP), and passive (cable management clips/spools, modules) components in a compact, stylized housing.
- Quick and easy component installation using Primex’s patented Rail Mounting Brackets (RMB).
- Easily centralize smart home services anywhere within the residence via wall mount or free-standing placement.
- Low-profile, aesthetically-pleasing design blends with decor.
- Protective, decorative fins prevent customers from placing spillables on top of enclosure.
- Keystone adapters on sides allow for simple network plug and play functionality.
- Passive cooling via venting ensures equipment remains within operating temperature limits.
- Easy access lids feature snap-in handles that blend into the design and add venting. Simple locking mechanism on the handles limits end-user access.
- UL/ULC Listed